[Mailman-Users] MM doesn't really forward me the full message

Skip Montanaro skip.montanaro at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 19:34:30 CEST 2015

Sometimes when I see a bit of held spam, I ask Mailman to forward it to me
with the intention of pumping it into SpamBayes for training purposes.
(This is on mail.python.org, where we are running 2.1.something.)
Unfortunately, it doesn't properly forward the entire message to me. It's
one of those crappy forwards like you get from Gmail, where the message
body and three or four user-visible headers are embedded in the message:

​

Am I missing something? Is MM the culprit here or Gmail? Is there some way
to get MM to forward me the complete message (including all headers) as an
attachment?

Thx,

Skip Montanaro