[Mailman-Users] HTML footers in multipart emails

Yiannis Pericleous Y.Pericleous at albourne.com
Thu Jul 2 11:30:48 CEST 2015

Ok, thanks for the tip.

It seems I need to provide a custom Decorate Handler, as I need personalization data in my footer.

What is the recommended way of doing it?, edit Decorate.py directly (I'd rather not), create a custom SMTPDirect.py that calls my CustomDecorate.py, something else?
If I create a custom SMTPDirect, can I set the DELIVERY_MODULE per list or is it a global only option?

thanks