[Mailman-Users] Archiving problems

Bill Christensen billc_lists at greenbuilder.com
Mon Jan 26 00:45:31 CET 2015

Hi folks,

I recently discovered that all my lists stopped archiving back in
October.  I have no clear idea as to what caused that, but I suspect
that it may have occurred as part of some hardware and software upgrades
I did around that time.

I'm still stuck back at Mailman 2.1.13 because the port system I use
hasn't updated in ages and I haven't had time to tackle it myself.

I was able to bring most of the archives up to date manually, but one
fairly active one with public archives is still only showing through
October 2014.   When I run that manually it shows that it's processing
posts beyond the last one seen in the web-visible archives and updates
the index for 1st quarter 2015, but still no visibility and the files in
archive/public aren't updated.  The files in archive/private *are*
updated...

How do I make the public archives reflect what's in private?

Thanks.