[Mailman-Users] Unknown Virtual Host question

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgsonfamily.org
Mon Jan 19 18:42:06 CET 2015

Hi,

The issue you have is you are trying to access the web interface over a virtual host (x.x.x.x) which isn't defined.  You can change your Windows Hosts file to point lists.domain.com at your new IP whilst you do the setup and testing, that is what I did when I had to move a bunch of lists over to a new server.

Thanks.
Andrew.