[Mailman-Users] Mailman on Google App

cha charle subads at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 17:27:49 CET 2015

Mark,

Thank you so much for the suggestion, and will give it a try; however, my
question is: how do I point to the new subdomain though.

Now, my domain is example.com( for mails and Maillman), and will create a
subdomain list.example.com, just for mailman; and the example.com will move
to Google app. Once the process is done, what do I need to do in Mailman to
change all my current lists to the new subdomain, list.example.com though?
Once again, thanks for your help.