[Mailman-Users] master list to allow users to subscribe all the other lists without admin approval

Kim, DongInn dikim at indiana.edu
Sun Feb 1 19:12:37 CET 2015

Hi,

Is there a way to setup a master list to allow any users in the master list to subscribe all the other lists in the same domain without admin approval?
Note that the master list is a real list but it does not have to have any discussions through this list just like normal mailing list. Maybe, it would be like an announce mailing list.

The reason that we want to do this is because we have a lot of lists in the same domain and the list administrators are annoyed with lots of redundant approval of user subscriptions.
So if this master list works, the list administrators do not have to approve all the other lists but only master list.

Is it possible?

Regards,

--
- DongInn