[Mailman-Users] need assistance upgrading Mailman

Nina Nicholson nnicholson at dioceseofnewark.org
Mon Aug 24 01:45:57 CEST 2015

I manage 70+ Mailman listservs for the Episcopal Diocese of Newark, and we are having terrible problems with emails not being delivered because they fail DMARC Evaluation, to the point that it's disrupting communications in the diocese.

Our listservs are hosted by MediaTemple which provides Mailman ver. 2.1.9. I understand that if I were to upgrade to the latest version there are new features that would solve this problem. I've found the upgrade instructions (http://wiki.list.org/DOC/4.80%20How%20do%20I%20upgrade%20from%20Mailman%202.1.x%20to%20a%20later%20Mailman%202.1.y%3F) but they are beyond my limited Unix skills. MediaTemple refuses to do the upgrade.

I'm desperately looking for some guidance on how to get this taken care of. I would be willing to pay someone to do this as a freelance project.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Nina Nicholson
Director of Communications & Technology
The Episcopal Diocese of Newark