[Mailman-Users] Cron command?

Adam McGreggor adam-mailman at amyl.org.uk
Tue Apr 21 18:42:01 CEST 2015

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 11:32:48AM -0500, Lindsay Haisley wrote:
> The bottom line is that it's best, as always, to install a component
> such as a crontab using the supplied tools rather trying to second-guess
> the tool set and copying files directly.

This makes me wonder if it might be useful to have two files in the
Mailman source:

    mailman/cron/crontab.in-system
    mailman/cron/crontab.in-user

with -system including the 'user' column?

Were the 'offical' source for Mailman be GitHub, there'd be a PR
already, handling that.

--
"Youth cannot know how age thinks and feels. But old men
 are guilty if they forget what it was to be young"