[Mailman-Users] Cron command?

Bill Christensen billc_lists at greenbuilder.com
Tue Apr 21 07:21:25 CEST 2015

Hi all,

I recently updated and my digests stopped going out (I was able to push out
the waiting digest manually by doing
/opt/local/share/mailman/cron/senddigests so I know the function is
working).  My old notes tell me the command for cron is:

sudo /opt/local/share/mailman/cron/crontab -u mailman crontab.in

I also tried

sudo /opt/local/share/mailman/cron -u mailman crontab.in

since that appears to be the current location of crontab.in

but that's getting me 'command not found' and

      cron: illegal option -- u

     usage: cron [-s] [-o] [-x debugflag[,...]]

     debugflags: ext sch proc pars load misc test bit

Any ideas on this?