[Mailman-Users] Version number?

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Mon Apr 13 22:04:30 CEST 2015

Thomas Gramstad writes:

 > How can I find out what version number of Mailman I'm using?

Visit the web interface (for subscribers, moderators, or admins), it's
in the footer.  If you have shell access to the server, you can look
in mailman/Mailman/Version.py.  If you have a package manager and
shell access you can get it from the package manager.

If none of that is helpful, let us know a little bit more about what
your situation is, what accesses you have, and what you've already
tried.  Maybe why you want to know, it's not necessary but sometimes
that helps figure out some of the other things.