[Mailman-Users] What would your dream Mailman web interface look like?

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Fri Apr 10 06:36:20 CEST 2015

Dave Stevens writes:

 > >> A few real lists are running with Mailman 3 + Postorius +
 > >> HyperKitty already,
 >
 > are those apps ADA-compliant?

Don't know, but probably not.  If we knew they were, we wouldn't be
having this discussion, somebody would have just said "No problem, we
already conform."  But it's not something anybody at Mailman knows
about (I just checked with the HyperKitty guys -- see, I'm on it! --
and they said "WCAG what?").  The Postorius people should be here
(PyCon 2015 @Montréal) shortly, but I don't actually expect much more
joy from them -- Terri's a security person, her life is about creating
"inaccessibility", if you see what I mean. ;-)

As I've said before, sympathy have we, but skill, not.