[Mailman-Users] Is it possible to have munge_from and NOT add poster address to Reply-To?

Michael Hosford michael at hosfordmusic.com
Wed Apr 8 19:15:54 CEST 2015

Greetings,

I've looked through the FAQs and searched the archives, and of course
it's possible the answer is there and I just failed to find it, but...

I have a very small (<10 members), closed mailing list where everyone
wants the replies to go only to the list (and not to the poster).  I see
that this is possible via anonymous_list, but the downside there is that
(for obvious reasons) you can't tell who posted, unless they sign their
posts.  Munge_from would be ideal for us (both for DMARC reasons and
because it preserves the poster's name), except that it adds the
poster's address to the Reply-To.

Is there a way to have no Reply-To, or at least prevent the poster's
address from being added to it?

Thanks,

Michael