[Mailman-Users] What would your dream Mailman web interface look like?

JB jebva at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 6 16:09:57 CEST 2015

Ive been gathering that based on the research I have been doing.  I am REALLY looking forward to the new version.  As soon as it is out I will have to put in a feature request to the cPanle folks to make the upgrade ASAP.  As an FYI, they are tad behind the times with MM.  Their last upgrade was this...

Change Log for 11.44.0.2
Thursday, December 04, 2014 11:35 AM
Fixed case 99393: Updated mailman to 2.1.18-1.