[Mailman-Users] What would your dream Mailman web interface look like?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Mon Apr 6 06:43:13 CEST 2015

On 04/05/2015 09:33 PM, JB wrote:
> There should be no predefined interface, at least none that is not customizable in any way what so ever.  As a web developer I should make the decision on the look and feel on my end so that for each site I build, I can completely customize every aspect of the entire interface.

You will have that in Mailman 3. The web UI we provide (Postorius) will
be fully functional, but if you don't like it and can't skin it to your
liking in Django, you can write your own. The architecture is modular
for exactly this reason, The web UI and the core mailing list engine are
separate entities that talk to each other via a defined RESTful API.