[Mailman-Users] DMARC mitigation - was: Templates

Lindsay Haisley fmouse at fmp.com
Sat Apr 4 21:16:04 CEST 2015

On Sat, 2015-04-04 at 12:10 -0700, JB wrote:
> I can hardly believe I actually followed that whole post start to end!
> Thanks Mark.

You might find the full discussion last spring of the DMARC issue both
understandable and helpful.  It went on for quite a while and a lot of
very relevant points got coverage.  IMHO this is something about which
every mail and list admin should be aware.

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "The only unchanging certainty
FMP Computer Services |    is the certainty of change"