[Mailman-Users] Templates

JB jebva at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 4 21:06:55 CEST 2015

Actually I just a few seconds ago did some research and read about the upcoming 3.x series.  I am encouraged by what I have been reading.  I have been hearing rumblings about 3.x for a LONG time and hopefully cPanel will pick it up before too much longer once it is released.

BTW I am a very patient person.  (Not making any judgement here at all), I NEVER tell people to 'be patient' especially when I am merely letting them know that what they are looking for will be a while.  It is like the recently changed wording in phpMyAdmin.  Until the last update, when the app was loading it would say "Please be patient while phpMyAdmin loads", thus implying that the user was an impatient bastard. They changed it to a much better "pleae wait while phpMyAdmin loads".  :)

Hey thanks for the update though.

PS I have been having a handful of weird email issues with my yahoo accounts recently.  I am beginning to think they may have made changes to their system somewhere along the line!