[Mailman-Users] Templates

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sat Apr 4 06:56:10 CEST 2015

On 04/03/2015 08:42 PM, JB wrote:
> I think I found a clue as to what the issue is.    The page that renders has a title "LISTNAME: member options login page".  I am guessing that this login page is NOT what is skinned by options.html (assuming that the actual page displayed t the member once logged on is what that template controls).  So that now begs the questions, how do I customize that "member option login page"?

The options login page is one of several that are built on the fly by
the relevant CGI without using any template. If you look in Defaults.py
in the Web UI defaults section you will see a number of settings that
you can put in mm_cfg.py to change various colors. In Mailman 2.1.19 and
newer, there is also a WEB_HEAD_ADD setting that enables adding things
like style sheet references to the HEAD section of these pages.

If those are not sufficient to do what you want, you have to modify the
generating code in Mailman/Cgi/options.py