[Mailman-Users] iOS app for moderation open sourced

christian studer cstuder at existenz.ch
Sun Sep 14 13:22:44 CEST 2014

Hello,

I'm maintaining and moderating a couple of Mailman lists and when I was
looking for an easy moderation tool, I've stumpled upon 'Mailman Moderator'
for iOS [1]. Unfortunately the app isn't quite stable [2] and the original
programmer isn't working on it anymore.

After exchanging a couple of mails, he agreed to open source it here (MIT
licensed):
  https://github.com/JanMisker/MailmanModerator-iOS

Maybe somebody else will pick it up and polish it a little.

With kind regards,
  christian

[1]: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mailman-moderator/id349100180?ls=1&mt=8

[2]: It often crashes after moderation, no loading indicator, setup is
finicky (If you're not putting the base url exactly to
admindb/mailinglistname, it fails), the icon could be nicer.

--
http://hymnos.existenz.ch
(In Wirklichkeit gar nicht anwesend.)