[Mailman-Users] mailman sending to existing subscribers but new subscribe doesn't work

David Whited-Ford david.whited-ford at organicvalley.coop
Tue Sep 2 22:28:26 CEST 2014

Hello,

We recently moved our list to a new server. Same domain name.

Emails to the list work fine for existing subscribers but we can't add new subscribers.
The mass subscription seems to work and the new users appear in the list but don't receive email, even though they receive the welcome email.

Possibly related, nothing appears on the moderation page for admins even though they receive a notice of pending items to moderate.

I've run check_perms and moved the files by rsync so permissions should be ok.

One other difference from the old server, the web pages are hosted using nginx which passes the requests to Apache.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Dave