[Mailman-Users] Squirrelmail and wrapped messages

Ed Ravin eravin at panix.com
Sun Oct 26 03:42:34 CET 2014

I've converted a list to Mailman, and as I posted previously, I
decided to use "wrapped" messages to keep AOL's hairtrigger spam
filters from discarding incoming messages from AOL users.

Now I'm getting complaints from Outlook 2007 and Squirrelmail
users that the messages from Mailman show up as text attachments
that aren't automatically displayed or previewed.

It looks like Outlook 2007 users can turn previewing on, but I don't
see any such options for Squirrelmail.

How have other Mailman admins dealt with this?

I wonder if it's possible to to make wrapped messages a user preference,
or have them only turned on for certain domains as discussed previously.
Is this a patch that would be accepted in the future?

	-- Ed