[Mailman-Users] Change Mailman URLs on Subscribe Response

Greg Sims greg at headingup.net
Fri Oct 24 17:20:10 CEST 2014

I created the following subscription webpage for list name devotion-chinese:

After clicking "Submit", the user will be transferred to:

http://lists.raystedman.org/mailman/subscribe/devotion-chinese

I updated subscribe.html so I can control the content of this page.

Is it possible for the user to be transferred to a URL that is under the
control of our CMS?  Perhaps I could use a pattern for all of the URLs
associated with this list like:

http://www.raystedman.org/daily-devotions/devotion-chinese/*

This would allow the format of the subscription page and subscription
response page to have the same format (color, headers and the like).  I
tried to do this with a URL Rewrite in Apache but could not get it to
work.  I also searched the archives and did not find anything.

Thanks for helping me sort this out, Greg