[Mailman-Users] Customizing information required for subscription

Charlene Ruell cruell at climatenetwork.org
Mon Oct 20 23:34:24 CEST 2014

Hello all,

Thanks so much for the recommendations regarding my query below!

The plot thickens as we are operating the lists via cPanel, so I am unsure
if the member add-on will work (thoughts?). However, I am also curious if
there is any way for our users to subscribe to multiple lists at once? We
have (or will have) around 9 or 10 on the same server and a large number of
users utilize multiple lists. I'm sure it is a long shot, but we would love
to streamline our process.

Many thanks in advance!

Warm Regards,

Charlene

Charlene Ruell

Program Assistant

Climate Action Network-International (CAN)

skype: charlene.ruell

cruell at climatenetwork.org

www.climatenetwork.org <http://www.climatenetwork.org/>

www.facebook.com/CANInternational