[Mailman-Users] Mailman 2.1.15 translations not quite right

Matt Moore matt.moore at okfn.org
Fri Nov 28 16:24:08 CET 2014

Hello,

I run a mailman system for a number of mailing lists.  Recently I've
noticed that a number of our pages aren't fully translated, when I think
they probably should be.  The server is a Debian 7.2 (wheezy) server and
Mailman is 2.1.15.  Python is 2.7.3, if that's of any use.   There's
nothing obvious in the 'error' log in /var/log/mailman.  Any other logs I
could check?

As an example:

You can see that the top is in English and the bottom is in Portugese
(Brazilian).

Can anyone give me any useful pointers as to what can be done to fix?  My
google-fu has rather failed me on this one.

Thanks,

Matt

--
Matthew Moore