[Mailman-Users] How to set up equivalent domains

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Sun Nov 23 19:20:17 CET 2014

Hi,

I have some lists that wish to appear in 2 different domains. For various
reasons the organisation has 2 names which is reflected in 2 different domain
names.

Eg so that mail sent to either of these addresses go to the same list:

chat at domain_1.org

chat at domain_2.org

I am not really worried that the From: address be one or the other as long as
mailman will accept the 2 as being the same.

If mailman can't do it I could probably get exim to do some rewriting.

Thanks in advance

--
Alain Williams
+44 (0) 787 668 0256  http://www.phcomp.co.uk/