[Mailman-Users] You gave the wrong password - how to solve this?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Nov 4 05:47:10 CET 2014

On 11/03/2014 03:54 AM, Ulf Dunkel wrote:

> When my script sends an unsubscribe email to the relevant list, it has
> this general format:

Exactly. The password in the email unsubscribe command is the user's
list password, not the list admin password.

If you want to unsubscribe a user without confirmation and with
authentication via the list admin password, you have to use the web
interface. See the FAQs at <http://wiki.list.org/x/Z4A9> and
<http://wiki.list.org/x/uIA9>.