[Mailman-Users] Logo in posts

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu May 29 23:30:58 CEST 2014

On 05/29/2014 08:18 AM, Odhiambo Washington wrote:

> An organization is 'sponsoring' a list and wanted to have their logo
> included on all messages on the list. I understand that this means the list
> has to somehow modify the message as it leaves going to subscribers.
> As regards "convert_html_to_plaintext" I can have that disabled if it will
> allow me to include the sponsor's logo somewhere in the body of the
> message, but footer is best option.

If you or the organization submit all posts, you can either turn off
content filtering or ensure you pass text/html and the relevant
multipart and image MIME types and set both collapse_alternatives and
convert_html_to_plaintext to No and then just post a rich text (html)
message with the logo in the stationery or signature.

If others post, this won't ensure that their posts will contain the logo.