[Mailman-Users] Problems with multi-machine slicing

Jeff Taylor shdwdrgn at sourpuss.net
Sun May 25 03:53:19 CEST 2014

Its odd, I could have sworn the slicing used to be done per recipient,
not per message.  I've had to check logs for a client to confirm her
messages went out, and generally had check all three machines to verify
every user received the message.

The rest of the process works as I expected it to.  I think were I
flubbed up initially (last time I thought it wasn't working right and
went through my process again) was that I had applied the patch to
Switchboard.py to all four machines.  Its just weird that it took so
many restarts (and some reboots) before it started slicing properly
again.  I haven't made any config changes since I sent my initial plea
for help to the list last night.

At least now it looks like I have my notes in order and I can finish
getting rid of the other ubuntu machines.  Thanks for the help!