[Mailman-Users] Missing sections in the latest version of the Mailman List Administration Manual

Jacques Setton (Waycast Corp) jsetton at waycast.com
Mon May 19 13:15:07 CEST 2014

>> As it says at <http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/admins.html> (and
>> <http://www.list.org/admins.html>) "The GNU Mailman - List
administrator's
>> Manual by Terri Oda is available, but not yet complete."
>> This is still the case.

I had noticed that the new PDF Admin's Manual released on May 9 / 2014 was
showing
the same missing sections as in the one released on  Sept 28 / 2013. Hence
my question...

>> That manual has not been updated because as far as I know, no updates are
needed.
>> If this is not the case, let me know. Also note that the "current"
version of this manual is
>> at <http://wiki.list.org/display/DOC/Mailman+2.1+Members+Manual>

Thanks Mark for this clarification and for sharing the current Members'
Manual link location.
Should I have comments about any element requiring an update in it, I'll let
you know.

- - -
 Jacques Setton
 jsetton at waycast.com