[Mailman-Users] Virtual Mailman broke!

Bill Christensen billc_lists at greenbuilder.com
Thu May 15 05:13:30 CEST 2014

Do you have the virtual domains listed at the end of
../mailman/mailman/mm_cfg.py  ?

Something like:

DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST = '103.greenbuilder.com'
DEFAULT_URL_HOST = '103.greenbuilder.com'
add_virtualhost('builderswithoutborders.org','builderswithoutborders.org')

That should take the bytesmith domain out of the mix.