[Mailman-Users] Private Archives Aren't Private

Kevin Monceaux Kevin at RawFedDogs.net
Fri May 9 16:03:28 CEST 2014

On Thu, May 08, 2014 at 03:11:51PM -0400, Robert Heller wrote:

> Are you logged in as the list admin?  That is, is the cookie that was created
> the last time you logged in still active?

No.  I had an Alias in my Apache virtual host configuration that was
bypassing the mailman CGI script when accessing the private archives.  I
think it was something I added when trying to figure out a private archive
directory permission problem.  Removing the Alias fixed the problem.

--

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net

What's the definition of a legacy system? One that works!
Errare humanum est, ignoscere caninum.