[Mailman-Users] best way to reconfirm a list

Keith Bierman khbkhb at gmail.com
Tue May 6 06:25:09 CEST 2014

> ​...
>

> I don't discount this possibility, but the rejections just go back to
> the Mailman server and the list, and reports of the rejections go to the
> people publishing the DMARC p=reject policy for their domain. I don't
> see how any of this winds up being delivered to some third party's spam
> trap address.
>
> I.e., the people (or bots) at Yahoo receiving reports of your DMARC
> failures might decide to take some action against your server, but that
> would be Yahoo blacklisting you for excessive DMARC failures
> "impersonating" their domain. It wouldn't be maps saying you're sending
> mail to their spam traps.

​But since the OP said
".  New
subscribers are asked to subscribe to a yahoo group instead."

I assumed it was really Yahoo (perhaps under a mask as mail provider for
some other named service, ala comcast ;>) who was doing the blacklisting...
who else would be recommending yahoo groups as an alternative?​