[Mailman-Users] Non-Members Get Messages

Farokh Irani farokh at mcfsoftware.com
Fri Mar 21 01:27:26 CET 2014

They were originally subscribed under some other email address (now long
forgotten) and that email address is still valid and has forwarding set
up. You can verify what is going on by getting the full headers of the
message(s) in question (something not always so easy to do).

Farokh
MCF Software...simply dependably engineered
For all your computer and networking needs including hosting solutions
for every need.
Phone: 845-735-0210
Cell: 914-262-1594