[Mailman-Users] A DMARC munging issue ... ?

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Fri Jun 27 01:54:52 CEST 2014

Mark Rousell writes:

 > On 26/06/2014 09:22, Malcolm Austen wrote:
 > > (I note that neither yahoo.co.uk nor aol.co.uk have published a DMARC
 > > policy.)
 >
 > As a relevant aside, AOL in the UK was sold to TalkTalk a couple of
 > years ago so is independent of AOL in the USA.

yahoo.com says the same thing ("independent") about yahoo.co.jp (which
is definitely in use, but -- much to my amusement -- seriously
decreased since mid-April).  Evidently they do make their own
decisions about things like "p=reject" but I find it hard to believe
they're fully independent.  AOL OTOH never managed to achieve a
presence in Japan at all, although it appears they still own aol.co.jp
domain.

Both AOL sites are in use and use the AOL look and feel.

Steve