[Mailman-Users] Determine listserv that a member belongs to

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Mon Jun 16 22:27:34 CEST 2014

On 06/16/2014 12:49 PM, Robert Heller wrote:

> There is a shell command that does that:
>
> /usr/lib/mailman/bin/find_member
>
> I don't know if there is a web interface to this command.

There's not. A site could implement one - see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.list.org/x/uIA9> - but this is not a capability that should
be made generally available to a list admin or even more widely.

It's a privacy concern. Just because I happen to subscribe to your list
doesn't mean you should be able to know what other lists I might
subscribe to. That's why only site admins (people who have sufficient
access to the Mailman installation on the server) have this capability.