[Mailman-Users] looking for beta tester: attachment-move custom handler

Sylvain Viart sylvain at opensource-expert.com
Sun Jun 1 11:38:48 CEST 2014

Hi,

I'm looking for beta tester for my custom Handler.
Before to put it in production for my client.

I've setup a list here:

Subscribe and post attachment.
They're supposed to be detached and posted to a remote hosting.

The email content is modified, a link to the moved content is added in
txt and html.

Give it a try.
I faced a bug with mixed encoding. Normally this is corrected.
You can make it crash… Go ahead.
If it crashes nothing is delivered.

The handler is installed in the pipeline that way:

  # inserting in the pipeline
mlist.pipeline = [
     'SpamDetect',
     'Approve',
     'Replybot',
     'Moderate',
     'Hold',
     # inserting the Handler here.
     'AttachmentMove',
     'MimeDel',
     'Scrubber',
     'Emergency',
     'Tagger',
     'CalcRecips',
     'AvoidDuplicates',
     'Cleanse',
     'CleanseDKIM',
     'CookHeaders',
     'ToDigest',
     'ToArchive',
     'ToUsenet',
     'AfterDelivery',
     'Acknowledge',
     'ToOutgoing',
     ]

Feedback are welcome.

The github repository doesn't host the last revision yet.
The documentation for installation needs update too.

Sylvain.