[Mailman-Users] unable to access admin interface

Chad Rebuck chadrebuck at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 22:16:42 CEST 2014

thanks for the help

1.  yes, I am able to access the list info page fine, then I click on the
admin interface from that page.  All the pages are http, not https from
what I see.
2. yes
3. yes, I can access other pages on the same server using the same domain
name even when the admin page is not responding.
4. yes, there is a firewall on my router that forwards all port 80 traffic
to the web server
5. I'll have to check on this one.  Will see how to test this, but since i
can get into the admin page and the list info page, etc. does this mean it
must be working?

The display of the admin pages works at times, but then gets stuck and
provides a 504 gateway timeout after choosing a few of the admin page
options.  I can't make any sense of why it stops working.