[Mailman-Users] mhonarc patch

Peter Knowles pknowles at tpnsolutions.com
Fri Jul 18 20:20:34 CEST 2014

Mark,

One last question, as I'm a bit of novice when it comes to the "patch"
command.

When I run the other patches, it'd report something like "Hunk #1 succeed
at 12 (offset -1 lines).", compared to when I ran your patch (as directed
above) it only spits out "patching file Mailman/Mailbox.py" with no
indication whether it was successful or not.

My question regarding this is, is this simply due to the way your patch was
written, or does the "Hunk #X succeeded" message get generated by the
"patch" program?

Best Regards,
Peter Knowles
TPN Solutions