[Mailman-Users] We're sorry, we hit a bug!

Roel Wagenaar roel at wagenaar.nu
Tue Jul 1 16:08:40 CEST 2014

L.S.

	Bug in Mailman version 2.1.15

	We're sorry, we hit a bug!

	Please inform the webmaster for this site of this problem. Printing 	of
traceback and other system information has been explicitly 			inhibited, but the
webmaster can find this information in the 			Mailman error logs.

The above message shows up on the web pages, unfortunately the last log written
to is qrunner, error is empty, so no info on what it is about.

The last thing changed is the adres of the main pages.

It looks like the mail-system is not affected, any idea what is going on?

Would like to show some logging, but it simply is not there.

--
Roel Wagenaar,

Linux-User #469851 with the Linux Counter; http://linuxcounter.net/

Antw.: Omdat het de volgorde verstoord waarin mensen tekst lezen.
Vraag: Waarom is top-posting een slechte gewoonte?
Antw.: Top-posting.
Vraag: Wat is het meest ergerlijke in e-mail?

Why be difficult, when with a bit of effort, you can be impossible?