[Mailman-Users] Mailman Issues and How to debug?

Srinivas B. srinivasb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 18:19:57 CET 2014

Hi Mark

Appreciate your response. Here is what I have found so far...

Mailman is part of the Virtualmin package that we deployed.

The ADMIN UI issue turned out to be a virtualmin issue and is now fixed.
The daily reminders about messages pending on few lists continue to happen,
but when I go to the mailman interface the mailing list shows no pending
messages.
>From the mailman error file, I can see only one error:
            Jan 21 08:43:40 2014 mailmanctl(30537):
            Jan 21 08:43:40 2014 mailmanctl(30537): option -v not recognized

I don't see any held messages for these lists under: /var/lib/mailman/data.
Is there a way to check why the daily emails are being sent to Moderators
that there are messages when there are none?

-Srinivas