[Mailman-Users] couple of questions...

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sat Jan 18 22:40:37 CET 2014

Ricardo Kleemann wrote:

> If I have a page with an unsbuscribe button using the link above, it does
> 2
> things:
>
> 1. Sends out a confirmation email for unsubscribing
> 2. Takes me to the list's options page
>
> For what I'm trying to do, the email confirmation is sufficient. Is there
> any way or "trick" to disable the appearance of the options page and
> instead just put up some other text?

If you post directly to the options CGI, you will get the response from
that page. It you want to provide your own custom response, your page must
be some kind of PHP, CGI or other script which will invoke the options
CGI, capture it's response and generate its own response.

See the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/uIA9>.