[Mailman-Users] couple of questions...

Ricardo Kleemann ricardo at americasnet.com
Sat Jan 18 19:09:56 CET 2014

Thank you for your very useful response below.

Regarding the unsubscribe feature, I can use this link but have some
questions:

Unsubscribe:
https://mail.python.org/mailman/options/mailman-users/ricardo%40americasnet.com

If I have a page with an unsbuscribe button using the link above, it does 2
things:

1. Sends out a confirmation email for unsubscribing
2. Takes me to the list's options page

For what I'm trying to do, the email confirmation is sufficient. Is there
any way or "trick" to disable the appearance of the options page and
instead just put up some other text?

thanks
Ricardo