[Mailman-Users] POSTFIX_ALIAS_CMD run once?

Barry S. Finkel bsfinkel at att.net
Thu Jan 2 23:01:02 CET 2014

On 1/2/2014 8:42 AM, Gary Algier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just installed a new Mailman (2.1.12) server on Centos 6.4.

One question I have had for a while - As 2.1.17 is the latest release
Mailman, why do people do new installations with versions that
are old?

2.1.12 released 2009-02-23
2.1.17 released 2013-11-23

I did Google searches, and I found that CentOS 6.4 was released
May 23, 2013 and contains Mailman 2.1.12.  Is it too much to
expect an OS vendor to keep packages current?  I do not know if
CentOS is like Debian/Ubuntu, with lots of undocumented mods that
would have to be tested with a new release of the OS.

--Barry Finkel