[Mailman-Users] Mail list statistics

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Feb 7 20:33:05 CET 2014

On 02/07/2014 09:33 AM, Alain Williams wrote:

>> The script is attached and I am happy for this to become part of mailman or put
>> into an associated library.
>>
>> You need to run it in the list's archive directory.
>
> Drat, this list does not allow attachments, so here it is in line:

Actually, it does but only of MIME type text/plain or text/x-diff.

I have attached a revision. Changes include:

- It only needs read access to Mailman's archives.

- It can run from anywhere.

Granted the total-message-size is a bit off because it includes the
various index files, but it's close in most cases, and since it includes
all the html boiler plate, it isn't that accurate to begin with.

I can add this to the contrib directory in the distribution.