[Mailman-Users] All AOL unsubscribed

Ed Ravin eravin at panix.com
Sat Dec 13 19:36:07 CET 2014

AOL, AOL, AOL - they always do things a bit differently.  I can't fully
blame them as they probably are still the #1 target of spammers.

As others have written, the most important information is in the outgoing
SMTP logs so you can see what AOL said, if anything, about why they are
refusing the mail.

You will also find useful information at the links below, provided by AOL
to help the rest of the world navigate their unique email processing:

http://postmaster.aol.com/Postmaster.Troubleshooting.php

http://postmaster.aol.com/Reputation.php

On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 09:32:25AM -0500, joseph cook wrote:
> This morning all of my subscribers with aol addresses were automatically
> unsubscribed from my list.
[...]