[Mailman-Users] All AOL unsubscribed

Brian Carpenter brian at emwd.com
Sat Dec 13 16:34:53 CET 2014

Hi Joe:

Are you using a hosted solution? If yes, then contact your host and ask them
if they see any delivery problems to those AOL addresses in their SMTP logs.
It is possible the server's IP address may be blocked by AOL or is suffering
from a poor IP reputation. You might want to review your bounce settings
within your list administration interface as the list is only handling
bounces according to your settings. One final note, if mailman is part of a
cPanel server then you can use the email trace tool within cPanel to see
what is going on with those AOL addresses without the need of your host.

Brian Carpenter
Owner

Providing Cloud and Mailman hosting Services

T: 336.755.0685
E: brian at emwd.com
www.emwd.com