[Mailman-Users] OS X Question --- yes I know <sigh>

Bill Christensen billc_lists at greenbuilder.com
Wed Dec 10 05:31:11 CET 2014

The MacPorts version works - I've been using it for years - but note
that it's a good number of dot-revisions behind the current Mailman
version, which is at least 2.1.18 and has some fixes I'd like to see.
Unfortunately, nobody's actively maintaining the port.  I thought about
doing it myself, but my combination of day job and side job doesn't
allow me the time to do a lot of deep work learning how to do things
like that.