[Mailman-Users] MHonArc Patch for Mailman

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Dec 5 22:28:31 CET 2014

On 12/05/2014 01:14 PM, Karl Zander wrote:

> Pipermail seems place the file into separate URL and give it a generic
> filename.  Maybe I am missing some setting and Pipermail can keep the
> message and attachment together?

You're probably not overlooking any setting.

The pipermail archiver removes and stores aside all MIME parts of the
message except those with Content-Type: text/plain and a known character
set.

There are some optional settings for ARCHIVE_HTML_SANITIZER for dealing
with HTML, but none of these allow storing HTML inline in the archive in
a way that it will be 'rendered'. Read about these in the documentation
in Defaults.py.