[Mailman-Users] moving mailman

jdd jdanield at free.fr
Wed Apr 30 08:46:01 CEST 2014

Le 30/04/2014 06:02, Stephen J. Turnbull a écrit :

> I don't *expect* anybody to remember this advice, but it *might* save
> somebody some hairpulling someday, so I mention it. :-)

yes, postconf -n is very usefull

testing these applications is very difficult, because many apps are implicated
in ther same process, postfix, procmail, fetchmail, mailman, inn, the firewall

for example I sent a handfull of test message, anyone arrived after the
completion of postfix setup, all at the same time :-)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.org