[Mailman-Users] Newsreader access.

Peter Shute pshute at nuw.org.au
Tue Apr 29 00:56:23 CEST 2014

We have the same problems. If they can't handle setting up email rules, etc, then they certainly aren't going to be able to handle setting up a newsreader.

Most of those who complain about the emails are happy to read messages via an archive. The problems start when they want to reply to a message.

A fully integrated web forum would solve the problem. Yahoo groups can be accessed via the web or by email, but had other problems I can't remember.

Peter Shute