[Mailman-Users] Newsreader access.

Joe joemailgroups at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 16:50:38 CEST 2014

Edgar,

I am looking for a webforum as a second alternative to access. I have found (much to my surprise) that a large majority of users have trouble with even the simplest aspects of e-mail use despite the fact that e-mail is easy to use and technology that has been around now for several decades. I have instructed users to create subfolders in the mail clients and use filters to redirect mail from our mailing lists to these folders. They can't seem to do it and many complaint that e-mail from the mailing lists clutter their inboxes. I have also suggested that they create a second e-mail account to be used with our mailing lists but many find it either difficult or don't have the time to do it.

With this in mind I would like to create another method of access in addition to e-mail so that users have an option. I personally find e-mail one of the easiest and simplest technologies to use but I would like to accommodate those that feel differently.

I have found a few Wordpress plug-ins for Mailman but the ones I have found are just for subscription. I would like to find a plug-in that would duplicate the content of the mailing lists to a web forum on the Wordpress sites so users would have the option to use it in place of e-mail.

Thank you,

Joe.